Google Analytics

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Day 8: Saturday Part II - Christmas program

The same day was also the Sunday School Christmas program with both D and S being a part of it. The run up to it included regular practices managed by the very dedicated team who manages the Sunday School at church. D even sang a couple of lines of solo much to my delight, especially when I learnt later that she had actually volunteered to be tested for it :). Believe me, this was a big difference from even a year back, so the new confidence was lovely to see!

S in the left corner, can you spot him?

All posts in December are part of the Marathon Blogging challenge #MB2013, a repeat of what we did last year.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Hey Aparna! Glad I found you in the blogging world too :) December to me is such a magical time - lots of positive vibes :) Maybe it has to do with new beginnings around the corner or sometimes just happy endings! Look forward to checking out your recipe and gardening section in the coming days :)

    Cheers, Harsha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I can't wait to catch up on all your writing as well! It's so great to come across you here, after I realized from your recent FB pics that we have a love of jigsaws in common as well :).
      My recipes and gardening tabs are a bit outdated :P. My gardening posts are now only at my blog at Citizen Matters.

      Delete