Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blogging at Citizen Matters!

As those of you who visit this blog regularly might know, it has "diversified" a lot in the last couple of years :). While I believe my gardening and cooking to very much be a part of my "life as a mom", I was happy to accept a kind offer from Citizen Matters to start a gardening blog on their website. So this means I won't be blogging much on gardening on this space (note I say "much" ;)), and here's the link to my second blog post in the new space:

http://bangalore.citizenmatters.in/blogs/gardener-s-diary/blog_posts/find-seeds-for-gardening-in-your-own-kitchen



2 comments:

  1. This post is inspirational to a person like me who would love to grow my own food but am often put off by the tedious process that is gardening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't realize I missed replying to this comment :(
      Thanks so much for dropping in Ruth, and gardening doesn't have to be tedious you know ;)..

      Delete